Many people write these blog postings. All of us belong to a group called SLY (St. Luke Youth) and we are on a mission. Our mission took us to the city in the middle of the desert where there are a lot of homeless people. Our group is going to try and make their lives a little bit better. We think that our friends, family and other people out there should hear the stories of these people, and how they have changed our lives forever. Here is our story.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hey, I'm Bryan,

I've been at St. Luke for the past 5 years now. I feels like decades ago when I started coming. Everyone in SLY is more than just a friend, these crazy kids are my family, and I'd walk to the ends of the earth for them. They always know how to be supportive and non-judgmental(Except for my taste in music). I know that I am changing everyday thanks to the people and leaders of SLY. This trip will show me a world outside of my own and help me develop a better understanding of these people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment